Thursday, November 20, 2008

Look Who's 2 Today


Whoo Hoo, Braxy is 2!!
Only one more year to go. 3 seems to be the magical age where your kids calm down & us ladies can once again prance about our homes & do as we please. Yes!! One more year. He woke up in a good mood so let's hope it lasts. We had a nice moment last night.... he had woken up very very early yesterday so he was really tired last night around 8:15. He was really cranky (as usual) & his daddy put him on daddy's lap. Braxy didn't look happy. I asked him if he wanted to lay down with mama in my bed. He shook his head yes & stretched out his arms for me. Awww... how sweet. So I laid down with him & he was so tired he actually let me get a few hugs & kisses in. Usually you get smacked for such an intrusion. Braxy likes you to ask permission for kisses. He's into butterfly kisses right now but only at night when I put him to sleep. So I waited for him to fall asleep & I cuddled him all I wanted & I said to him "nanny nanny boo boo, I am hugging you."
I have been trying for one week now to try to get to a ladies only gym five minutes down the road from my shop. I can't get there. It's only $20 a month. That's cheap. I haven't gone though because I don't know how to get there. I can NEVER go after work. Hubby always has so much computer work to do at home and also he doesn't want to take care of Braxy. Which frankly irritates the poo out of me. He'd rather have a fat wife than watch the 2 year old a couple nights for a couple of hours. Mornings are hard because I am usually up from 3 to 5am with Braxy. Today he was up at 4. He goes back to sleep but I can't until 5 or 5:30. Then I am exhausted when I do get up to get the girls up for school or at 7:30 if hubby gets the girls up. Then of course I am getting old & I need at least one cup of coffee before I can really get moving. So I guess I have come to the conclusion that I have to stay fat or suffer sleep exhaustion for awhile & probably get more than a little aggravated with my husband because he is such a "man". Men really suck sometimes, I mean all of us are selfish sometimes, I know women who suck the lives out of their husbands & treat them unfairly. But on the whole, men are pretty selfish. I want so badly not to be fat anymore. It really consumes my whole attitude. So he's not willing... those are the cards in my hand. I guess I will have to be up in the middle of the night & get maybe another hour in & get up. I have to open the shop at 10. I will have to start getting ready at 6:30. Baby will have to get up at 7. I will have to leave by 8 to workout by 8:30. I guess that's not too horrible.... it's just that I am up in the middle of the night. Well, do I want to be skinny or not. I asked myself what would Joyce Meyer say to me. I could just hear her telling me I could whine about all that's not what I want it to be or I can deal with what I've got & do what I have to do. I am going to look at getting up at 6:30 as a positive to getting me to my goal & be excited about it. I used to have to be at work at 5am for over 10 years & let me tell you..... it sucked!! I really hate to get up early any more. I figure I will feel good about it as the fat melts away. I can't wait.

No comments: