Sunday, January 4, 2009

Calling All Decorators!!

I want to paint the back of my bookcases. I don't even like what is in them much either. I want to get around to re doing them finally. I can't decide what color to paint the back!! Argh. The dining room which is open to this room ( I am actually standing in the dining room while taking this picture) and has only 2 walls is the exact same color as the two redish urns on the mantle. It's called a chili pepper red, like a burnt red. Kind of a cross between burgandy and red. Should I do that color or black? Or even something else? I can do anybody's home but MINE. Then I get confused, as you can tell. I need to do the whole mantle over. But I want to start with the paint in the back book cases. Any ideas? The clocks I already gave away to a friend so the mantle is really empty now. What to do?? I love my urns though, I'm keeping those bad boys.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello