Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stonecrest Homes & Renovations

Today I am doing a shameless plug on my husband's remodeling company. Stonecrest Homes & Renovations is a great company, I am always impressed with the great & innovative things they are doing. This is a group of highly qualified creative men.

This is the master bedroom of a home Mike built in Harmony on The Lakes in Canton, GA. Is this not just gorgeous? I totally love the sunken sitting room in it and all the trim work. I also loved the entire house! I am more than an itsy bitsy jealous of the owners.


Look at what they are working on right now.....

This is the before on a new deck. The guys have already added a new stone retaining wall & put in a bead board ceiling below the deck to make things more appealing on the ground floor. Off come the wood railings to a great new deck for the family to enjoy.



WOW. What a difference adding a covered roof makes! Doesn't it already look like a place that you would want to sit & enjoy the weather in? I know I do.



Look at this gorgeous wood flooring they put in. The guys ripped off the old floor boards and created a masterpiece for the owners who wanted something unique and creative. LOVE IT!!!


As if this new deck project wasn't beautiful enough look at what else they had Stonecrest Homes & Renovations put in?
Yeah, uh huh. Complete with matching stone bench seating all the way around. Gorgeous!!!!
It is not easy to find someone to work on our homes who will do a great job for a great price, that is for sure. But I have to say that all of Mike's customers are very happy customers & he is very passionate about helping people create the look in their homes that they dream of.
They work from Jasper, GA to Stone Mountain, GA. I am so proud of Mike & the great job the crew of Stonecrest Homes & Renovations does every day for their homeowners and for their families.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful!

Tasha Simons said...

I wish he did work in Carmel, IN as I'd love to hire him! His work looks great! May the Lord bless his business.

Tasha

Rebecca said...

What talent. I need to win the lottery so that I can buy a a good acre of property and put a house with a big ole front porch right in the middle of that property. Of course the back porch will be twice as big and all screened in. Both porches will have nice ceiling fans. And the bedroom will be just like the one you posted because that is awesome.